Hampden Auto Body, your trusted Denver Auto Body Repair shop, would like to remind everyone today to stay safe on the roads as this winter storm takes hit in the Denver metro area.
Always remember to follow these safe winter driving tips when out on the road in cold, snowy and icy conditions:
- Avoid driving while you’re fatigued & get the proper amount of rest.
- Never warm up a vehicle in an enclosed area, such as a garage.
- Make certain your tires are properly inflated.
- Never mix radial tires with other tire types.
- Keep your gas tank at least half full to avoid gas line freeze-up.
- If possible, avoid using your parking brake in cold, rainy and snowy weather.
- Do not use cruise control!
- Always look and steer where you want to go.
- Use your seat belt every time you get into your vehicle.
You can read more winter driving safety tips here
, courtesy of AAA.
Thanks for following Hampden Auto Body - Denver Auto Body Repair - AAA Approved Auto Body Repair - Family Owned & Operated in Englewood, CO