Hampden Auto Body is certified to repair vehicles manufactured with aluminum, high-strength steels, and other metals or alloys. We have a dedicated area, repair equipment, and tools just for aluminum repairs.
Why choose a certified aluminum repair body shop?
As a Certified Aluminum Repair body shop we are inspected to ensure the right level of skill and expertise, as well as commitment to complete proper and safe repairs, ongoing industry education, and customer satisfaction.
Benefits of a Certified Aluminum Repairs body shop:
- Genuine Parts – we will only use parts that come from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Commitment to repair your vehicle to factory specifications with our rigorous workmanship standards – guaranteed to be returned to pre-accident appearance, function and performance
- Requirement to have the latest Aluminum Repair Capable tools, equipment and technology to repair your vehicle properly
- I-CAR platinum technicians – our well trained, expert staff participate in ongoing training, education and skills tests each year to stay up to date on proper repair techniques and the newest technology
- Lifetime warranty on repair
Get a Preliminary Estimate